Friday 26 February 2010

Royalti

Ama bit swoony today havin’ met Royalti, I musta bin a bit nervious coz a popped-off when I curtseyed, sor right nobody heard it an’ it wernt wiffy or owt so I gorra way wiv it. Mind you my Byron gave me one of his looks when I asked the Princey geezer how come he looked like his Mum but his brovver looked like James Hewitt? Well, he duz dun he. To be ‘onest I dint understand a word he wuz sayin’, he spoke real posh an’ blathered on abowt nuffin’ really.
My Byron wernt too ‘appy abowt ‘avin’ his photo took, he dunt like ‘avin’ his photo took, well apart frum those times in the bedroom when he wuz ‘andcuffed and wearin’ my.... thats anovva story an’ I wont bore yaw iv it now. He wuz fur fer really angry when it were in the paper, he said it made him look fat..... I kept stum.
We ‘ad that Ronnie geezer nock on us door the ova night, it were funny watchin’ him walk backwards bowing an’ apologisin’ he dint know it were our house, we dint ‘alf have a laff when he’d gone, he must ‘ave loadsa money though, my Byron says hes a right Midland Banker.
Gorra go I is late fer me bikini waxin’.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not on one of those Council paid jaunts again are you.

Russ Conway said...

What's your hubby been up to Mrs Byron?

Looks like he's been suspended from his post as Chief Executive and is "helping the old bill with their enquiries".