Saturday 6 February 2010

30-17

I aint much of a rugby fan, I only watches it fer the beefy geezers, but I couldn’t help wonderin’ if 30-17 wuz a good score or not. I nos England scored 30 and my Byron says some geezer called Alun Wyn Jones gave them 17 of those, I dint fink Wales wuz supposed to do that, is they? 30-17 seems likea good score fer England but 30-17 dunt sound that good fer Wales, I mean, to me, 30-17 sounds like it wuz a arsekickin’ walkovva, wuz it.
How come England can score 30? is it because Wales was rubbish then? Dint Wales play wiv a full team or sommat, 30-17, even I know thats norra good result fer Wales, theys needed to score 15 more points to just draw, thats a lot innit, maybe its coz it were at Twickenham, coz thats in England innit.
I got turned down fer a job at Twickenham, I applied to be the baff lady but the computer said “No”, shame really coz I bet the England team is really celerbrating winnin’ 30-17.

4 comments:

DD said...

It's quite simple, Mrs Byron.

If Wales win, it is a 'well deserved victory against overwhelming odds'.

If England win, it is because they are 'a bunch of cheating saes cachi b*st*rds'.

Hope that helps,
Chameleon

Mrs Byron said...

Dint really help Lizardy geezer, I wanna know why theres such a huge difference in the scores, 30-17 aint Wales useta playin’ rugby or sommat an’ if they is, how come they dint play today?

Stan said...

I thought Chameleon put that extremely well Mrs Byron, I don't understand your difficulty.

This was really one occasion though when the loss of a player for 10 minutes did have considerable effect. Quite often the team that has a player sent off especially in football for instance, actually plays better. Liverpool I think had a player sent off after half an hour yesterday and played the rest of the game ie 60 minutes with 10 men and still beat Everton 1-0.

Mrs Byron said...

Hiya Stan,
Welcomes to the blog; I dunt really watch the footie, these days they is all a bunch a girlies wot plays, not like it were before when ya had real men playin’, these girlies is more worried abowt their hairstyle than scorin’ goals, loada puffs they is.
Liverpool; we nevva goes there, my Byron says it aint worff losin’ yer han’bag or wallet an’ he says always count yer rings afta shakin’ hands wiv a scaly. I like Scouse though.

See ya