Wednesday 3 February 2010

The Old Bill

The local Old Bill are gerrin some bad publicity at the mo’ aint they, people is callin’ ‘em inade.... inada...nor up ta the job. Personally I fink they’re ok, it dunt really marra wot they wears just so long as they look cute in it. Mind you my Byron said they looks more like Irraki bodyguards than coppers, whats he know? He aint nevva bin to Irak.
I got arrested once, it werrin a high class club in Peckham, how was we to know the owner dint have a dance licence, he weren’t dancin’ anyway, it were us girls. The Old Bill were really good to us an’ even though the Inspector said I’d bin naughty he let me orf wiv a smacked bottom, his face wuz really red when he’d finished too.
So, alls in all, I fink we is really lucky here wiv the coppers, I got one that comes fer a massage every week, I don’t fink he’s quite wiv it though, he keeps mixin’ me up wiv the local chippy an’ askin’ if I do extras, burrapart from that he seems ok.
I’m orf shoppin’ now gorra get some new clobba fer a Civic do, I fink they’re made havin’ a do ina car, must be the cut-backs or sommat.
Anyways see ya later

No comments: