Friday 12 February 2010


Im a real bargin’ hunter I is, I luv gerrin a good deal so when this gezzer came ‘round floggin’ garden ornements fer £20 each, I snapped ‘em up, right on the button they was and they looks perfikt on our drive, gives us that majestic look.
I rekon the pikey geezer that sold ‘em to me wuz really unlucky, he hadta sell ‘em coz they wunt fit in the window box of his caravan, shame innit, but his loss is my gain.
I took a pikkie of ‘em, what do ya fink..... bargin or what?

6 comments:

DD said...

Is that your garden in the photo? Must be a bugger of a job to dig it over with all that rock.

Carneades said...

D'you have a receipt. perchance?

Mrs Byron said...

Lizardy fing,
Duh!, thats cozzits the “rockery” dontcha know.

Greeky geezer,
I don’t do the cooking so I aint gorra idea of what ingredients goes inta what...... strange question

HM Revenue & Customs said...

Mrs Bryon are you telling us you have a cook. Conwy CBC must be paying your hubby one hell of a lot of wonga.

Mrs Byron said...

They is dearie, they most certainly is.

Schoolboy Crush said...

Happy Valentines Day, Mrs Bryon
I hope he is treating you to something special.