Wednesday 3 February 2010

German Brothels

Just got back from a fact findin’ tour of German brothels, it were all paid fer by the Council as is all cultural visits an’ thingimijigs. Dint see much of them councillors, they wuz busy gerrin their facts right, I fink they said “facts”.
As I said to my Byron wot we wanna know about German brothels for, we aint got German brothels in Wales, he said No, we aint but if we evva do then we’ve got the facts on ‘em. Suppose it makes sense when you fink abowt it.
I went fer a sawna while I wuz there, mixed it was too an’ there were loads a sleazy German gezzers in it, one asked me if an’ I liked German sausage? burra aint inta them bratwursty fings so I told him no an’ skipped orf fer a sunbed session. My Byron likes me goin’ on the sunbed, he says it makes me look like a chicken, a chicken? He says the white bits are best.
Next week we’re orf again, we is goin’ to the Caribbean on a fact findin’ visit abowt turtles....... I aint told Byron we aint got turtles in Wales.... fink I’m stupid!

No comments: